We recognize the great trust it requires to place your child in the care of another person. To help provide your family the best possible experience we provide the following:
- An Open Door Policy that encourages parents to visit their children anytime, to observe during class time and to participate in special outings and events.
- Family/Teacher Communication to share ideas and discuss your child’s progress.
- Daily Reports generated by the teacher that are sent home each day informing you of pertinent information regarding your child’s day.
- Center-wide monthly newsletters describing the theme of the month and center-wide activities and updates.
- Monthly classroom based lesson plans describing the planned activities for the classroom.
- Bi-Yearly Progress reports, prepared by the teachers and Directors, are distributed every six months to provide details on how your child is progressing across five key development milestones: fine/gross motor, social-emotional, language/communication, cognitive and adaptive/life skills.
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Recommendations for home-based learning activities supporting children’s learning and enjoyment of the program.